Yvette is a veteran media trainer of law enforcement officers, firefighters and municipal PIOs. Each year she media trains hundreds of first responders using her customized program. Yvette is fluent in Spanish and provides bilingual, executive media training across the United States and in other countries. She has developed a training program on diversity in the media.
- Women Media Pros Senior Media Trainer (since 2007)
- Founder of The Sound Bite Specialists
- Long-time TV Reporter in Los Angeles and Phoenix
- Host of TV and Radio public affairs shows
- Corporate Spokesperson
- Co-Author of “Dead Ringer-The Mob’s Colombian Connection”
- Documentary Filmmaker
“I learned the importance of our 'message'. The art of bridging and the different types of interview formats. Good, good, practice and practical experience."
–Employee of LA County Department of Public Health who attended one of Yvette’s media training workshops