Renee has reported from around the world. Her experiences as a print and broadcast journalist are invaluable in training executives who face media scrutiny. Renee demonstrates how cultural differences can impact messaging in the media.
- Media Trainer for government employees and large corporations
- BET contributor & former San Francisco TV reporter
- Contributing writer for the Oakland Tribune and Sacramento Bee
- Her writings on Ghana's slave dungeons have been featured in "Essence" magazine
- Has traveled extensively and reported from Africa, Asia, Central America and Europe
- Emmy Award winner for her reporting on the AIDS crisis in Africa and in the African-American community