Damaris Echevarría Soto
Damaris is part of Women Media Pros' bilingual training team.
She is a native Spanish speaker who is also fluent in English.
During her long communications career Damaris was a host of a daily entertainment program in Mexico on Televisa Group; the host and producer of a nightly radio show in Mexico; an instuctor at the University Durango Santander, where she taught screenwriting, psychology of communication, and television courses; and she traveled across Mexico training sales and marketing teams of a large brewery on the topics of leadership, negotiation, communication and empathy.
Damaris is a training director at Amigos de las Americas in San Jose, California.
Damaris can help you prepare for public speaking. You'll learn:
- About diction (to speak clearly and correctly)
- How to speak without losing your breath
- How to limit discourse markers in your speech
- What your body language says about you
- How to avoid looking nervous
Virtual sessions now available