SKYPE SESSIONS-for Media Training & Crisis Communications
For those who simply don't have the time or budget for a full day of in-person media training or a crisis communications' workshop, we are now offering Skype or FaceTime sessions with Suzanne Spurgeon. You may book either a 30 minute or a one-hour session. Who should consider this option?
- Your business is facing a crisis and you want some real-time advise on how to handle media inquiries.
- You are about to be interviewed by a journalist and you need to learn some media basics so you "stay on message" and don't blow your interview.
- You have already been media-trained, but need a quick refresher before your big interview.
- You are a small business owner and want to get some ideas on how to pitch your new service or product to media.
- Your social media post went viral (and not in a good way) and you want to talk through your next steps to controlling the narrative.
- You have just completed a media interview, but wish you had done a better job communicating your message. We will critique your interview and offer you some corrections techniques you may utilize the next time you are in the media spotlight.
So how does this work? We will being with a short phone conversation so Suzanne may learn more about your needs and create an effective training session tailored to you. Then we will email a worksheet to you. Your session may include mock interviews so you can practice; or just some straight talk about how best to navigate around your crisis in the media.
Call us: 323-899-3883 or Email us: info@WomenMediaPros
to learn more.